Color / Admiral Blue
- Double layered from cuff to elbow with triple needle stitching for added strength.
- Cut from a tough organic cotton twill that'll break in nicely over the years. The more worn, the better!
- Handy flap pocket with a pen slip for jotting travels on the go.
- Finished with faux horn buttons.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
- 29" body length on size M
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 0% OFF
- Unit price
Notify Me When Restocked
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.
Carbon Neutral Shipping
Ecommerce deliveries have a carbon footprint. That's why we support cutting-edge companies that remove carbon from the air.
To date we've removed 48,809 lbs of shipping emissions. That's like...
How It Works
For every order we receive, a formula is used to calculate the estimated shipping emissions. Based on those estimates, a portion of our revenue goes to carbon removal companies that have been vetted by scientists from Carbon Direct. Those companies use that money to remove however much carbon our shipments created. Any extra funds go toward the further development of carbon removal technologies.
Solutions We Fund
We are currently funding solutions that remove atmospheric carbon and store it from 10-1000+ years such as:
- Soil Carbon Storage
- Ocean-based Removal
- Direct Air Capture
- JHJamie H.Verified Buyer2 years agoRated 4 out of 5 starsLove the shirt, but the color is navy
This is my new favorite shirt. My only gripe is that the color I ordered (admiral blue) is darker than shown, and is more like a traditional navy color. Still, the fabric is amazing it fits perfectly!
- DMDavid M.Verified Buyer2 years agoRated 5 out of 5 starsAlready a new favorite
Love the fit, Love the sturdy, comfortable fabric