A ‘70s-inspired high-rise flare jean with patch pockets designed to give you legs for days.
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- A ‘70s-inspired high-rise flare jean with patch pockets designed to give you legs for days.
- Cut from the softest organic cotton blend with a hint of stretch for comfort.
- Slim through the thigh with just the right amount of flare and hits at the ankle.
79% organic cotton, 11% recycled polyester, 9% recycled cotton, and 1% spandex.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
By using recycled cotton, we're saving loads of water and turning valuable waste back into a fresh fiber.
Our recycled polyester is made from 100% post-consumer waste, like plastic water bottles, reducing CO2 emissions and keeping a valuable material in circulation.
Made in Los Angeles with premium denim from the ISKO mill in Turkey.
- 11 1/2" front rise on size 27.
- 31" inseam on size 27.
- 19" leg opening on size 27.
- Saria (studio model) is wearing a size 26 - Height: 5’9", Bust: 34, Waist: 25", Hips: 36"
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Line dry. Cool iron if necessary. Do not dry clean.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
I returned them
They were not flattering at all. Too high waisted, pockets too small. I had a similar pair years ago that I wore out to threads; was hoping to replicate those but these were not it. Sorry! Other items I ordered were great but not these.