Color / Salt
Paige Top - FINAL SALE
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 65% OFF
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- Everyday necessity meets sustainable sophistication with this timeless blouse perfect for day or night.
- Soft, silky and breathable blouse offering a feminine-flattering fit.
- Mother of pearl buttons and shirttail hem.
62% organic cotton, 35% silk, 3% hemp.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Hemp is a radical natural fiber that’s versatile, durable, and grows extremely fast with little added water. Blended with other fibers, it can help extend the life of a product.
- 27 1/2" body length on size S.
- Hand wash cold. Do not bleach. Line dry. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
- AAnnVerified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 starsLovely and feminine!
I’ve been looking for feminine tops instead of my standby knits and shirts. I noticed the yoke and higher armholes in the photos when deciding on size. So I sized up to medium and I love it!
It is a beautiful sheer fabric (much more so than in photo) so I can dress it up w a silk tank or down w a knit tank. The hi-lo hem also gives styling options. It will look great w a looser style jacket and high waist jeans. Also with wool pants later on.
I am 5’4” and 36C… Bought a medium because I am more muscular in back and shoulders then the slender models. Lovely and feminine!Was this helpful?