Color / Salt
- Everyday necessity meets sustainable sophistication with this timeless blouse perfect for day or night.
- Soft, silky and breathable blouse offering a feminine-flattering fit.
- Mother of pearl buttons and shirttail hem.
62% organic cotton, 35% silk, 3% hemp.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Hemp is a radical natural fiber that’s versatile, durable, and grows extremely fast with little added water. Blended with other fibers, it can help extend the life of a product.
- 27 1/2" body length on size S.
- Hand wash cold. Do not bleach. Line dry. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Paige Top - FINAL SALE
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 51% OFF
- Unit price
- TMTARA M.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 4 starsA Classic Staple
There is so much to love about this shirt. The weight, the fabric, the cut, no collar, buttons placed just right down the front. It's not too sheer. It's wonderfully feminine. I am a 32DD bust and the small fits almost perfect. I held back a star due to the buttons on the cuffs. Maybe it isn't fair. I have an athletic build, and my forearms seem to be larger than most people with my other proportions. Therefore the cuffs are a bit too tight to be comfortable, and therefore restricts movement. I plan on looping some small clear rubber bands through the hole and around the button (a cheat I often have to do).
- HQHolly Q.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 starsmy new favorite blouse
I *love* this top. The fabric is simply exquisite, and the construction seems perfect. Simple yet beautifully tucked and gathered, easy to dress up or down, goes with anything for any occasion.
* I say it runs a little large because I'm a petite and anything in regular cut is large for me.
- KMKarla M.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoRated 5 starsLove this shirt!
This fits so well and is so simple and pretty. It's exactly what I was hoping for.
- AAnnVerified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 starsLovely and feminine!
I’ve been looking for feminine tops instead of my standby knits and shirts. I noticed the yoke and higher armholes in the photos when deciding on size. So I sized up to medium and I love it!
It is a beautiful sheer fabric (much more so than in photo) so I can dress it up w a silk tank or down w a knit tank. The hi-lo hem also gives styling options. It will look great w a looser style jacket and high waist jeans. Also with wool pants later on.
I am 5’4” and 36C… Bought a medium because I am more muscular in back and shoulders then the slender models. Lovely and feminine!