- Elastic waistband with drawcord for comfortable adjustments and unique exposed elastic that can be used as locker loop for t-shirt or towel.
- On seam zip pockets with mesh pocket bags for drainage.
- Reflective OK logo at leg opening.
85% recycled polyester, 15% spandex.
Made responsibly from a recycled polyester blend.
This garment is sewn in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the makers have been paid a premium for their work, collectively deciding how to use this extra funding to better their lives.
- 7 1/4" Inseam;
- 23 1/2" Leg Opening on size M.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Notify Me When Restocked
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.
Outbound Stretch Volley
Carbon Neutral Shipping
Ecommerce deliveries have a carbon footprint. That's why we support cutting-edge companies that remove carbon from the air.
To date we've removed 48,809 lbs of shipping emissions. That's like...
How It Works
For every order we receive, a formula is used to calculate the estimated shipping emissions. Based on those estimates, a portion of our revenue goes to carbon removal companies that have been vetted by scientists from Carbon Direct. Those companies use that money to remove however much carbon our shipments created. Any extra funds go toward the further development of carbon removal technologies.
Solutions We Fund
We are currently funding solutions that remove atmospheric carbon and store it from 10-1000+ years such as:
- Soil Carbon Storage
- Ocean-based Removal
- Direct Air Capture