Otis X Outerknown Summer of 67
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 100% OFF
- Unit price
- OTIS and OUTERKNOWN share a goal to close the loop with sustainable style you can be proud to wear. These collaborative frames use Eco-Acetate that's biodegradable at its end of life and mineral-glass lenses that are both highly scratch resistant and endlessly recyclable.
- Polarized, fixed-tint lenses provide superior protection, blocking 100% of harmful UVA, UVB, and HEV light.
- Unisex — these look good on everybody.
A way to relook, reframe and refocus on the stunning planet that gives us all we have!
OTIS's signature Mineral Glass lenses are durable, scratch-resistant, and better for the planet than plastic.
Eco-Acetate is made from raw materials derived from cotton seed and wood pulp. 100% recyclable and 100% biodegradable.
Comes in plastic-free packaging.
At the end of the road, return your used frames to OTIS for recycling.
- Clean lenses and frames with mild, soapy water. Dry sunglasses with clean, non-abrasive soft cloth. Do not use harsh chemicals, detergents or abrasive cleaning products. Always store your OTIS sunglasses in the protective case or pouch they were provided with.
- OTIS sunglasses have a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- SWScott w.Verified Buyer2 weeks agoReviewingOtis X Outerknown Summer of 67Rated 3 starsLove/hate
Great look and quality my only complaint is they’re a bit heavy and constantly slip off my face. I want to love them but this makes it more difficult.Was this helpful?