New Life Project X Outerknown Tall Tote
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 0% OFF
- Unit price
Welcome to the New Life Project, an original assortment of sustainable travel accessories to stand up to the wear and tear of the road. High function. Minimal design. Positive impact.
- Welcome to the New Life Project, an original assortment of sustainable travel accessories to stand up to the wear and tear of the road. High function. Minimal design. Positive impact.
- Developed with our good friends in Japan who are masters of design in the bag space.
- Durable, everyday tote bag with phosphorescent rope handles and adjustable shoulder strap.
- Main zipper compartment with exterior zip pocket for quick access to the essentials.
- Spacious side pockets for your reusable water bottle.
- Water-repellent coating for extended durability.
- Put these bags through their paces, and let us know how we can continue to improve upon them.
- Now includes a removable shoulder pad for comfort.
Fabric: 59% CORDURA® polyester yarn and 41% recycled polyester. Binding: 100% recycled polyester. Rope: 69.7% recycled polyester, 30.3% polyester. Lining: 89% recycled polyester and 11% polyester.
CORDURA® Eco Fabric is resistant to abrasion and tearing and contains recycled polyester, made from plastic water bottles.
Expertly handcrafted in a small, family-owned workshop in Japan from mostly recycled materials.
This first drop is about 70% recycled, and we won't stop evolving until we are at 100% recycled materials in the seasons to come.
- W 11 3/4” H 15 3/4” D 5 1/2”
- If these bags don’t get dirty, you’re not doing your job. To clean, lightly rub with a brush, but we don’t recommend using water or a washing machine, as it can impact the water repellency. The color will naturally fade over time with exposure to water, sweat, friction, and the beating sun. And prolonged exposure to extremely high temperatures aren’t great for the bags either. Make sure you take your wet beach gear out at the end of the day, otherwise color may transfer. When you’re staying local, store your packs in a cool, dry, and well-ventilated place to keep them safe for your next adventure.