Arvin Goods x Outerknown Plant Dye Socks - FINAL SALE
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 43% OFF
- Unit price
Sometimes you've got to wear shoes, and socks come in handy.
- Sometimes you've got to wear shoes, and socks come in handy.
- Treat your feet to these amazing naturally-dyed socks made by our friends at Arvin Goods. Exclusive to Outerknown.
- All-natural colors. No harmful chemicals. Zero water waste.
- The embroidered Arvin pennant and OK logo mean you're wearing the cleanest socks you can buy.
- Elastic ribbed cuff for a secure fit and terry loop padded footbed for all-day-on-your-feet comfort.
- This item is final sale.
52% organic cotton, 40% modal, and 8% elastane.
Dyed with an innovative IndiDye® process, which uses 98% less water and far less energy than conventional dyeing methods. These rich hues are achieved with all-natural, plant-based dyes without any added chemical mordants, metals, or salts. And there is zero water waste.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Green: Radix Isatidis & Flos Sophorae Immaturus.
Blue: Radix Isatidis.
Yellow: Flos Sophorae Immaturus.
Salmon: Madder & Sappanwood.
Terra Cotta: Flos Sophorae Immaturus, Madder & Sappanwood.
Sand: Sorghum Shell.
- S/M fits US Men's 5–9 and Women's 7–10.
- M/L fits US Men's 9–12 and Women's 11–14.
- We recommend rinsing before first wear. Machine wash warm with like colors, use only non-chlorine bleach when needed, tumble dry medium. This plant-based dye will naturally fade over time, especially if exposed to: direct sunlight, harsh detergents, bleach, iron, or chlorine.
Notify Me When Restocked
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.