- A super soft and always classic Outerknown pocket tee worn by Kelly Slater in the never-before-seen "Lost Tapes" film.
- Our graphic tees are cut, sewn, and printed just a few miles from the Outerknown studio in Downtown LA.
- Chest pocket features utilitarian hand-cut stencil logo.
<p>100% Organic cotton.</p>
<p>Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.</p>
- 28" Body Length
- Kelly Slater is 5'9" and wearing a size M.
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble-dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
- PRPaul R.Verified Buyer1 hour agoRated 5 starsStylish comfort
Love the feel of the OK shirts - always super soft and hang just right on the body.Was this helpful?
- OIosamu i.Verified Buyer3 years agoRated 5 starsconservative and comfortable
The mark is simple . So I ｗear it and can go everywhere. after 5 , surf trip,shopping,travel, and my office. Then,The fablic is so soft and comfortable. It doesn't bother me with wearing for a long time. wiWas this helpful?
- HPHyrum P.Verified Buyer3 years agoRated 5 starsStoked
Feels great! So stoked!Was this helpful?
- MTMarissa T.Verified Buyer3 years agoRated 5 starsEverything was great!
Everything was great!Was this helpful?
- PRPhilipp R.Verified Buyer4 years agoRated 5 starsGreat and comfortable fit!
Great and comfortable fit!Was this helpful?