OK Pocket Stencil Tee
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 0% OFF
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- A super soft and always classic Outerknown pocket tee worn by Kelly Slater in the never-before-seen "Lost Tapes" film.
- Our graphic tees are cut, sewn, and printed just a few miles from the Outerknown studio in Downtown LA.
- Chest pocket features utilitarian hand-cut stencil logo.
<p>100% organic cotton.</p>
<p>Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.</p>
- 28" Body Length
- Model is 6'1" and wearing size M
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble-dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
conservative and comfortable
The mark is simple . So I ｗear it and can go everywhere. after 5 , surf trip,shopping,travel, and my office. Then,The fablic is so soft and comfortable. It doesn't bother me with wearing for a long time. wi
Feels great! So stoked!
Best t shirt ever
I want 30 more of these shirts.
Love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I could not be happier, thank you !!!!!!!
Great T shirts
I love the fact that they are organic cotton and most importantly fair trade! They are a little thinner than expected and the sizes differ by color for the same size (mine was a medium).