- Mid-crown, 5-panel trucker featuring our signature OK logo patch.
- To make the most comfortable trucker hats ever, we add a bound edge around the mesh, so it's soft on the top of your ears.
- Snapback for easy adjustments on the go.
100% recycled polyester.
Brim: NetPlus® 100% recycled fishing nets.
Snapback: 100% recycled polyester.
Made responsibly with recycled polyester.
Bureo®’s fully traceable NetPlus® material is made from post-consumer recycled fishing nets! By providing fishermen with an end-of-life solution for discarded nets, they've kept over 3.2 million pounds of plastic out of the ocean. We're excited to be part of the solution.
- One size fits most.
- Spot clean.
Notify Me When Restocked
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.
OK Patch Trucker
- TMTim M.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 2 out of 5 starsweird fit.
I'm gonna be real because I love the brand, this misses the mark for a couple big reasons: it's pretty uncomfortable for one. I have a med-large: 7 5/8 fitted which I have to loosen all the way down to 3 eyelets on the adjustable strap on the back. I guess that wouldn't be so weird if it (and this is the bigger issue number 2) the crown itself is stiff and really tall. End result is a weirdly tight hat (unless I take it down to the last eyelet or two) with a huge stiff crown, like I have a foot and a half high forehead. I don't know, maybe somebody is out for that look, but it seems offbrand for OK. All the best y'all. Love everything else I have from you.
- SESteve E.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsAwesome
- RARyan A.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLove it!
Super high quality; not your normal trucker hat. Colors don’t fade in the sun. The front panel doesn’t break down. Bill is sturdy and easy to form to whatever your style. Ordering more of these in different style soon.
- TBTaylor B.Verified Buyer5 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsBetter than OK
A legit trucker hat. Stronger and more structured than many other hats I own, the beak holds form well has a bit of weight to it. One of my staple go-to’s now. It does run a little larger than your average trucker, so if you dome is on the smaller side it may push down on your ears a little. Would buy again and again.
- OAOrion A.Verified Buyer8 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsbest hat ever.