Color / Azure Blue
Olive Branch Sketch Palms
- A classic volley modernized. A touch shorter length with a relaxed fit, front side seam pockets and back zip pocket.
- Durable recycled polyester twill with Quick Dry so they won't stay wet.
- Comfortable elastic waistband that's easy to pull on.
100% recycled polyester with Quick Dry.
Our recycled polyester is made from 100% post-consumer waste, like plastic water bottles, reducing CO2 emissions and keeping a valuable material in circulation.
This garment is sewn in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the makers have been paid a premium for their work, collectively deciding how to use this extra funding to better their lives.
- 17" outseam; 23" leg opening on size M.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Lay flat to dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 100% OFF
- Unit price
- BBBrian B.Verified Buyer4 months agoReviewingNomadic VolleyRated 5 out of 5 starsNice pair of casual trunks
I've been looking for a pair of trunks like this for a while. Most have that mesh lining which I can't stand. These are well constructed and comfortable and look great. Highly recommend for chillin by the pool or relaxing at the beach.
- AAlexa9 months agoReviewingNomadic VolleyRated 5 out of 5 starsHusband’s FAVORITE!
My husband owns 7 pairs. He lives in these, in and out of the water. If you see him from may to September, he’s probably wearing these. LOVES THEM!
- HBHarry B.Verified Buyer1 year agoReviewingNomadic VolleyRated 5 out of 5 starsmy all time favorites
absolutely perfect, i now own 5 pairs!!!
- JSJadan S.Verified Buyer1 year agoReviewingNomadic VolleyRated 5 out of 5 starsNomadic Volley - Blue
These boardshorts are awesome! I bought them for my Dad for Father's Day and he says they are the nicest boardshorts he has ever owned. Definitely worth the price!
- KPKyle P.Verified Buyer1 year agoReviewingNomadic VolleyRated 4 out of 5 starsOverall Great Quality Trunks
I really like the look and quality of the Nomadic Volley trunks. Great for swimming and out of water activities. My only complaint is the drawstring seems excessively long for the size S. It seems the same one is probably used on all short sizes which causes it to hang to the knees on my pair.