This cozy flannel is made from recycled blue jeans!
- This cozy flannel is made from recycled blue jeans!
- Yup, we’re turning denim scraps into new textiles, reducing our environmental footprint, saving loads of water, and keeping a good thing going.
- Classic button-up with a little more guts than other flannels out there. It'll get even softer as it breaks in over time.
- The recycled denim brings some subtle texture for a homespun feel. Colors are from the actual denim — no dyes used!
Shirttail hem, chest pocket, natural corozo nut buttons, and signature OK embroidery on sleeve placket.
55% recycled cotton and 45% cotton.
The New Denim Project is a sustainable design lab with a closed-loop manufacturing process that uses minimal water and energy.
Each piece in this collection is 30–80% recycled cotton made with pre-consumer denim scraps that would otherwise head to landfill.
Even the cottonseed and cotton lint, leftovers from the recycling process, are passed on to coffee growers.
Our natural corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor. It’s a solid alternative to plastic.
- 29 1/2" body length on size M.
- Model is 6'0" and wearing a size M.
- Machine wash cold. Gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Line dry. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
- Due to the unique nature of the recycled denim fibers used in this garment, colors will vary and no two are exactly alike.