This easy tee is a staple across the seasons.
- This easy tee is a staple across the seasons.
- Made from a soft yet durable hemp blend fabric with incredible drape.
- Works as a nice standalone tee or layered under a flannel.
- Signature seam detail down the back.
55% hemp and 45% TENCEL™ Lyocell.
Hemp is a radical natural fiber that’s versatile, durable, and grows extremely fast with little added water. Blended with other fibers, it can help extend the life of a product.
TENCEL™ is a silky fiber made from the wood pulp of sustainably harvested eucalyptus trees that get processed in a closed-loop system.
- 23 1/2" body length on size S.
- Wilhelmina (studio model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’9", Bust: 34, Waist: 26", Hips: 36"
- Machine wash cold. Delicate cycle. Do not bleach. Line dry in shade. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Notify Me When Restocked
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.
Neptune Tee - FINAL SALE
- YRYehudit R.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat Tee
Great t-shirt. Beautiful color!
- GDGary D.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 out of 5 starsLovely color and fabric knit
I love it, my husband ordered it for me because I loved the green one so much !
It looks great with so many things,,, and is good to wear all year .
- MPMichelle P.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 4 out of 5 starsLovely but boxy
It’s a nice shirt, but I have a rather long torso and I wish it were a little longer. It’s also quite roomy at the waist and could be more tailored there. Probably fits great for people with more normal torso lengths.
- JJennyVerified Buyer1 year agoRated 4 out of 5 starsvery nice tee, comfortable fabric
I received this item much faster than I expected. I really like it overall, quality fabric, very comfortable and the color is complimentary. I choose 4 stars because its made in China and my previous tee's were made in Mexico. Please list the country of importation, that will give the consumer a chance to decide how important that information is to them. Also the only change I would make in the tee's you offer is 1/4" to 1/2" side slits. That really brings it up a notch from being an ordinary tee and its complimentary to everyone's frame. I will recommend this product, however I would tell that person its made in China and let them decide.
- SSabrina1 year agoRated 5 out of 5 starsComfy and looks good
I have this in orange and off white and they’re my favorite t-shirts. It’s a nice weight where it looks like it’s nice quality but isn’t heavy in the humid climate where I live. It fits just slightly shorter than most of my t-shirts though.