Our Neptune Tank is a staple across seasons. Wear as-is during the warmer months and layer on a cardigan come fall.
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- Our Neptune Tank is a staple across seasons. Wear as-is during the warmer months and layer on a cardigan come fall.
- Crafted in a durable, yet soft, hemp and Tencel™ blend.
- Slightly cropped, with a relaxed neckline and lower armhole.
- Seam detail down the back.
55% hemp and 45% Tencel™ Lyocell.
Hemp has been a go-to fiber for us since day one—it's durable, flexible, and requires little water and no pesticides to grow.
Tencel™ is a silky fiber made from the wood pulp of sustainably-harvested eucalyptus trees that get processed in a closed-loop system.
- 21" Body Length on size S
- Jessica (studio model) is wearing a size S. Height: 5’10”, Bust: 34B, Waist: 24", Hips: 35"
- Machine wash cold. Delicate cycle. Do not bleach. Line dry in shade. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
- Neptune Tank Top
The item is very well made and looks great on. would recommend
A not so basic basic
A great alternative to a tank in a beautiful green shade. Generously sized for a medium so it's not tight across my ample chest. Wish it came in a greater variety of colors.
Low key chic.
Beautiful color, great neckline and great fabric. Very cool addition to a casual summer wardrobe.
I would get this in other colors if I could!! It’s the perfect material and cut. I’ll be wearing it through every season.
beautiful fabric, can wear for work or casual
beautiful fabric per usual for OK, nice drape, feels elegant and everyday wear