The most comfortable and timeless straight leg. More laidback than our slim jeans but more polished than our relaxed fit. Made sustainably of organic cotton at the world’s cleanest denim factory–we guarantee our S.E.A. JEANS for life!
- The Local Straight Fit comes in mid-weight 12 oz organic cotton with the perfect amount of stretch for enhanced comfort and freer movement.
- Dull nickel hardware.
- Zipper fly.
98% organic cotton, 2% spandex.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
- 30", 32" and 34" inseams available
- 15 1/2" leg opening.
- Model is 5'10" and wearing a size M.
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Line dry. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
- CFChad F.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 starsNew Daily Fav
Love these…but front pockets could be deeper 😐
- AAndrewVerified Buyer1 year agoRated 4 starsGood jeans
Great fit, quality stitching, construction... but composition is: 95% cotton 4%poly 1%lyocell, not 98% cotton 2% spandex what says website. True to size. 10.5" rise.
- AAndrew1 year agoRated 4 starsGood jeans
Good quality stitching and fit. The only thing that was disappointing is that material for 'Grey' color local straight jeans is: 95% cotton, 4% poly, 1% lyocell, where on a website says 98% cotton 2% spandex... Not a big deal, but I prefer more cotton and these jeans are more on stretchy side. So keep that in mind.
- JTJonathan T.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 starsPleased.
- KEKirk E.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 starsMy second pair!
Love them! Perfect fit, soft, super comfy