Local Straight Fit: Selvedge
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 0% OFF
- Unit price
- Our straight fit sits at the waist with a slightly higher rise than our slim fit. Relaxed through the thigh and down the leg but holds its shape thanks to durable denim.
- S.E.A. Jeans Straight Fit: Selvedge are cut in a 13.5 oz rigid organic cotton small batch selvedge from the storied Candiani mill in Italy.
- Dull nickel hardware.
- Antique copper button fly.
100% Organic Cotton
Our S.E.A. JEANS are crafted to the highest possible ethical and environmental standards. The denim for this pair comes from the Candiani mill in Milan, Italy. They were cut, sewn and washed at Saitex in Vietnam, the leading sustainable denim factory on the planet.
Selvedge denim is made in small batches on vintage looms, resulting in subtle variations in the weave. This pair has a light rinse.
S.E.A. JEANS are Guaranteed for Life. See our FAQ page for details.
- 30", 32" and 34" inseams available
- 15 1/2" leg opening
- Model is 6'0," 175 pounds and wearing size 32
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Line dry in shade. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
- KSKyle S.Verified Buyer4 weeks agoRated 5 starsPerfect Jeans
I have coveted these jeans since they arrived on Outerknown's website. Finally bought them and could not be more impressed. The fact that they have the S.E.A Jeans lifetime warranty only makes me appreciate the purchase more. If you have the budget for these pants, they truly are a steal compared to almost any other selvedge jean.
- MFMatthew F.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 starsLow key, high end
Great fit and feel, definitely a premium fabric but understated color and style. Everyday wearers for sure from day to night.
- GNGerald N.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 starsGreat purchase. New no.1 pair of jeans
Love the feel of the selvedge. Straight cut allows me to wear them dressed up or down. I thought the old school buttons vice zippers would be a problem but putting smaller buttons for the fly was ingenious. No issues at all. I purchased another pair.
- TFtom f.Verified Buyer7 months agoRated 5 starsGreat Jeans
Super nice jeans. Great fit and look. Fabric is heavy, but, feels good to wear. Would definitely recommend.
- GCGerard C.Verified Buyer8 months agoRated 5 starsMy New Everyday Pair
These are easily my favorite pair of jeans now. I don’t even look at the rest of the drawer. Fit is a little lower and looser through the legs than the Levi’s 501s I have. The fabric also has a little give to it which makes them ultra comfortable. My only complaint is that they’re so expensive.