Local Straight Fit
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- A straight leg for the guy who's been around long enough to see trends go out with the tides and always opts for comfort.
- Our straight fit sits at the waist with a slightly higher rise than our slim fit, and is relaxed through the thigh and down the leg.
- The Local Straight Fit comes in mid-weight 12 oz organic cotton with a hint of stretch for comfort.
- Dull nickel hardware.
- Zipper fly.
98% Organic Cotton 2% Spandex
Our S.E.A. JEANS are crafted to the highest possible ethical and environmental standards. The denim for this pair comes from the Candiani mill in Milan, Italy. They were cut, sewn and washed at Saitex in Vietnam, the leading sustainable denim factory on the planet.
S.E.A. JEANS are Guaranteed for Life. See our FAQ page for details.
This garment is sewn in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility, which means the makers have been paid a premium for their work; they collectively decide how to use this extra funding to better their lives.
- 30", 32" and 34" inseams available
- 15 1/2" leg opening
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Line dry in shade. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
- fair trade
Superb quality jeans
You know from the minute you pick these jeans up that they are cut from a different cloth. Love the button fly. Love the fit. Love the sustainable manufacturing. Wish they had a smidge of stretch without giving up the robust and durable denim quality. All in all a great pair of jeans.
I chose Outerknown because of their sustainability values and ethos and am really happy with the product too. The jeans are really well made and robust and my wife loves the look. They fit well and are really comfortable. What more can I say,I love them.
Pappy’s new trousers
My overall experience has been bliss followed by and really tall gin and tonic, in a manner of speaking.
Great fit and material.