An easywearing straight leg crop designed to be your daily go-to.
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 0% OFF
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- An easywearing straight leg crop designed to be your daily go-to.
- Cut from the softest organic cotton blend with a hint of stretch for comfort.
- Washes so authentic it's like you've already loved them for years.
- Mid-rise, slim through the hip and thigh.
- 5-pocket styling and a classic button fly.
- Finished with OK-branded hardware.
79% organic cotton, 11% recycled polyester, 9% recycled cotton, and 1% spandex.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
By using recycled cotton, we're saving loads of water and turning valuable waste back into a fresh fiber.
Our recycled polyester is made from 100% post-consumer waste, like plastic water bottles, reducing CO2 emissions and keeping a valuable material in circulation.
Made in Los Angeles with premium denim from the ISKO mill in Turkey.
S.E.A. JEANS are Guaranteed for Life. See our FAQ page for details.
- 10 1/4" front rise on size 27.
- 28" inseam on size 27.
- 13" leg opening on size 27.
- Wilhelmina (studio model) is wearing a size 26 - Height: 5’9", Bust: 34, Waist: 26", Hips: 36"
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Line dry. Cool iron if necessary. Do not dry clean.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
Wanted to love them...
I absolutely live in my Fillmore Boyfriend jeans—I have two pairs in different sizes depending on the look I’m going for. Unfortunately the Liberty Straight jeans sag with wear and don’t retain their shape. I tried drying them at one point to tighten them up, but after one wear they began to sag again. That being said, Outerknown is a GREAT company and all my other purchases have been perfect.