Classic in design and name, these sustainably made felted wool slippers are an original Kyrgies style.
Kyrgies Classic Wool Slipper
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- Classic in design and name, these sustainably made felted wool slippers are an original Kyrgies style.
- Traditional craftsmanship and modern comfort made into timeless fashion that’s perfect for lounging, relaxing and embarking on the great indoors.
- Kyrgies embody the ancient, essential connection between the sheep that roam the hillsides and the Kyrgyz people that raise them for their wool.
- Closed toe slippers with low back for easily slipping on and off.
Contains just four materials: wool, glue (made from natural rubber), polyester felt and silicone grips.
Made from all-natural wool taken from small, family-herded flocks in Kyrgyzstan, these classic indoor slippers make the best of their natural properties.
Wool is both moisture-wicking and odor resistant, keeping your feet warm and dry, across any season.
- Unisex European Sizing. Refer to Size Chart.
- Dry Clean Only.
- As these slippers are handcrafted, there’s a small chance that the sizing may vary, even if you’ve previously bought one size and found it fit perfectly. If you’re between sizes, we recommend choosing the larger one.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.