A bold, beautiful dress with puffed sleeves for a little romance.
Color / Riviera Esalen Bloom
Riviera Esalen Bloom
- A bold, beautiful dress with puffed sleeves for a little romance.
- Made with a premium recycled polyester matte satin, printed with a game-changing water-saving process.
- Elastic at back and darts along the waist make for a comfortable and incredibly flattering fit.
- Fabric-covered buttons all the way down with a subtle slit for moving freely.
- This vibrant floral is inspired by coastal adventures in Big Sur.
100% recycled polyester.
These beauties are made entirely from recycled plastic water bottles — 22 to be exact — saving resources, reducing greenhouse gas emissions, and giving a valuable material a new life.
Traditional dyeing can be dirty. These rich colors are printed simply with air, using an innovative AirDye® technology. Compared to conventional printing and dyeing, this new method conserves 95% of water, 86% of energy, and 84% of carbon emissions.
- 54" body length on size S.
- Kristen (studio model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’9.5", Bust: 32C, Waist: 25", Hips: 35"
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Line dry. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Kira Dress - FINAL SALE
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 61% OFF
- Unit price
- MMarijaVerified Buyer10 months agoRated 5 starsDries quickly
This dress is beautiful I have received many compliments on it. I love the fabric of this dress, it’s very comfortable to wear. This is my favorite dress to wear to the beach or over a swimsuit because the material dries quickly. Most of the time when I wear clothing over damp bathing suit it feels uncomfortable but not with this address. Because material dries so quickly it doesn’t soak up the water from a bathing suit. That’s why I love this material and find it so useful for my activities, I can feel comfortable while still wearing something nice!Was this helpful?
- MVMaria V.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 3 starsBad fabric selection
Style and size is good but the fabric feels cheap. Feels a bit like kind of plastic.Was this helpful?
- SStaceyVerified Buyer2 years agoRated 5 starsBeautiful Dress, gapping for larger chests
I just received this dress in the mail and it is absolutely gorgeous! The quality is fantastic. I have a larger chest (38D) and I find that there is gapping in the chest area where the buttons sit. For reference, I ordered an XL. I give this dress 5 stars because it absolutely deserves it, but it just doesn't fit me personally. If you have a larger chest, you may run into a similar issue.Was this helpful?