You'll want to slide this dress on daily, from warm, sunny days through cooler weather.
Color / Indigo Mariquita
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- You'll want to slide this dress on daily, from warm, sunny days through cooler weather.
- Made with a premium recycled polyester crepe, printed with a game-changing water-saving process.
- Lightweight, flowy, and wrinkle-resistant, so it's a great piece for travel.
- Features a deep v-neck, flattering empire waist, and comfortable cap sleeves.
- Hidden zipper entry at side seam.
- Take a closer look to spot the ladybugs!
100% recycled polyester.
These beauties are made entirely from recycled plastic water bottles — 13 to be exact — saving resources, reducing greenhouse gas emissions, and giving a valuable material a new life.
Traditional dyeing can be dirty. These rich colors are printed simply with air, using an innovative AirDye® technology. Compared to conventional printing and dyeing, this new method conserves 95% of water, 86% of energy, and 84% of carbon emissions.
- 36" body length on size S.
- Vanessa (studio model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’11", Bust: 32", Waist: 24", Hips: 34.5"
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Line dry. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
- Fly Fishing
- COVID safety measures
- sports bra
Love this dress
I (5’4, 135) bought a small on final sale and I love the way this fits. I’ve had so many compliments. It hits me right above my knee caps and is really well made. Definitely recommend.
Could be my new "uniform!"
This dress is so comfy I could literally wear it every single day. When I received it I was really happy with the color, fabric, and quality of construction but the true test was how comfy it is. Another plus is the dress does not need a slip and although it is a deep "v" I am able to wear a sports bra that flatters and gives me the extra coverage as I don't want that much cleavage showing. Bravo Outerknown; you nailed it with this dress!
Dress .. GIFT :)
It was great !! My wife loves it, not to mention that she also looks awesome wearing it. Afterwards I got the feeling this could be her next “go to ‘travel’ dress” !! We were out traveling and camping this past week (Fly Fishing) and found a wonderful little restaurant in a nearby town that was practicing great COVID safety measures. It was one of those things where we were celebrating our 43rd wedding anniversary and enjoyed a fantastic dinner. Then back to our campsite all the time wearing her new “OuterKnown” dress. It doesn’t get any better than that :)