Iconoclast High Rise Skinny - FINAL SALE
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 61% OFF
- Unit price
These are not your average skinnies! Unlike the others, these have guts and will last.
- These are not your average skinnies! Unlike the others, these have guts and will last.
- Crafted with organic cotton and a touch of stretch for a comfortable, sculpting fit.
- These are some of the first jeans in the world to be made with 100% natural, plant-based rubber!
- Extremely good on the booty and good on the planet too.
- With a higher rise, they'll pair perfectly with all your cropped tops.
- Zipper fly.
96% organic cotton and 4% natural rubber.
COREVA™ is an innovative technology that replaces synthetic, petroleum-based stretch with a natural, biodegradable solution without compromising on aesthetics or quality.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Denim from the Candiani mill in Milan, Italy. Sewn just down the road from the Outerknown studio in Los Angeles.
S.E.A. JEANS are Guaranteed for Life. See our FAQ page for details.
- 11" front rise on size 27.
- 28" inseam on size 27.
- 10" leg opening on size 27.
- Kristen (studio model) is wearing a size 26 - Height: 5’9.5", Bust: 32C, Waist: 25", Hips: 35"
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Do not dry clean.
- MDMarissa D.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 starsAhhhhmazing
I am so pleased with these jeans. I’m in the process of a closet overhaul to organic/sustainable pieces and these are perfect pieces, I got both colors, and on sale for that matter. I prefer a little stretch in my jeans and I love the use of coreva. They’re high-waisted and true to size. I would love the next iconoclast piece to be cropped and distressed!