The comfiest shorts ever made.
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- The comfiest shorts ever made.
- Fit for adventures in and out of the house.
- Cut from terry toweling, one of our favorite fabrics that feels more like a soft beach towel.
- Easy pull-on elastic waist with drawstring, zip pockets out back, and our signature OK logo.
- A cozy brushed interior is the feel-good icing on the cake.
54% organic cotton and 46% recycled polyester.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our recycled polyester is made from 100% post-consumer waste, like plastic water bottles, reducing CO2 emissions and keeping a valuable material in circulation.
- 8 1/4" inseam on size M
- 22" leg opening on size M
- Model is 6'2" and wearing a size M
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
Great Pair of Shorts
These are great shorts. Rugged and comfortable and the perfect material to wipe off your hands when no one is looking. Wish the drawstring was a little more snug but it keeps me up on my knot tying , so can't complain too much. Great stuff!
Good but not great.
These shorts were super soft and a lovely color at first, unfortunately after the first wash they pilled and faded very quickly. Still a great fit and soft but look very worn for only being a few months old.
Fit was perfect they’re like a terry towel fabric but not too thick. Perfect!
Quality and Comfort and Style
Everyone likes these towel shorts! They are quality and comfortable/