Incredibly soft, plush, legendary comfort.
- Incredibly soft, plush, legendary comfort.
- This easywearing snap shirt is cut from terry toweling, one of our favorite fabrics that feels more like a soft beach towel.
- Designed to throw on in the morning and cruise all day. A brushed interior is the feel-good icing on the cake.
- Flap pockets for your cards and keys, plus our signature OK logo at the hem.
54% organic cotton and 46% recycled polyester.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our recycled polyester is made from 100% post-consumer waste, like plastic water bottles, reducing CO2 emissions and keeping a valuable material in circulation.
- 28 3/4" body length on size M.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
- BDBrad D.Verified Buyer4 days agoReviewingHightide Snap ShirtRated 5 starsSuper comfy and casual
Great shirt, very functional. Feels like I am wearing a great towel …
- FAFerdinand A.Verified Buyer6 days agoReviewingHightide Snap ShirtRated 4 starslove it
I love this terry cloth snap shirt. It's much better quality than the ones I have gotten from the Gap and JCrew. My only critique would be that it's a little on the baggy side. I'm 5'8" and 145lbs and typically wear a small in most brands. This one fits well in the shoulders, but is a bit baggy in the torso and waist.
- JCJim C.Verified Reviewer1 week agoReviewingHightide Snap ShirtRated 5 starsThis Is a Keeper
This has to be one of the most comfortable shirts I have purchased so far. I have two blanket shirts, which are both awesome, but this one has moved to the top of the list. Hopefully the colors available will expand in the future.
- MCmike c.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingHightide Snap ShirtRated 5 starsTrendy button down
Soft cool and quality made product
- BSBrad S.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingHightide Snap ShirtRated 5 starsBest shirt ever made.
This is basically my go to shirt. Absolutely love it. It's not as durable as say the blanket sure so I wouldn't roll under my truck with it on, but as for comfort, just the right warm, ease (love the snaps) quality... it just can't be beat.