The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- Incredibly soft, plush, legendary comfort.
- This easywearing snap shirt is cut from terry toweling, one of our favorite fabrics that feels more like a soft beach towel.
- Designed to throw on in the morning and cruise all day. A brushed interior is the feel-good icing on the cake.
- Flap pockets for your cards and keys, plus our signature OK logo at the hem.
54% organic cotton and 46% recycled polyester.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our recycled polyester is made from 100% post-consumer waste, like plastic water bottles, reducing CO2 emissions and keeping a valuable material in circulation.
- 28 3/4" body length on size M.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.