Cozy shorts for the couch, the streets, the beach, and everywhere in between.
Color / Electric Lime
Mangrove / Salt Stripe
Night / Salt Stripe
- Cozy shorts for the couch, the streets, the beach, and everywhere in between.
- Cut from terry toweling, one of our favorite fabrics that feels more like a soft beach towel. The brushed interior is the feel-good icing on the cake!
- Comfy elastic waistband with contrast drawstring and rubberized logo patch.
- Pair with our Hightide Crew or tuck in your favorite tee.
54% organic cotton 46% recycled polyester.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our recycled polyester is made from 100% post-consumer waste, like plastic water bottles, reducing CO2 emissions and keeping a valuable material in circulation.
- 3" inseam on size S.
- 13 1/2" leg opening on size S.
- Kate (studio model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’9", Bust: 33, Waist: 25", Hips: 35"
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
- TRTina R.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingHightide Hoodie DressRated 5 starsgreat casual dress
Very comfy. easy to wear
- MPMichi P.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingWomen's Hightide CrewRated 4 starsVery soft!
Very soft, good quality. Felt it ran a little small. I bought an XL which should have been oversize on me but it felt like a large. I would size up next time.
- HQHolly Q.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingWomen's Hightide CrewRated 5 starscozy
lovely fabric, feel, color.
runs large for a "petite" person.
- MDMuriel D.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingWomen's Hightide CrewRated 5 starsAbsolutely love this Crew-Neck
This High-Tide Crew is so soft and comfortable. I love the Blush Shade. It fits perfectly.
- CHCackey H.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingWomen's Hightide CrewRated 5 starsSo nice, I bought it twice
I had this sweatshirt in green, but it’s so easy to throw on and hits just right at the hip, that I had to snag it in the beautiful blue when it went on sale.