Hightide Pullover Hoodie - FINAL SALE
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 41% OFF
- Unit price
Plush, towel-soft hoodies for the couch, the streets, the beach, and everywhere in between.
- Cut from terry toweling, one of our favorite fabrics that feels more like a soft beach towel.
- This hoodie is designed to roll out of bed and cruise all day.
- A brushed interior is the feel-good icing on the cake.
- Cozy hood and a roomy kangaroo pocket with our signature OK logo.
54% organic cotton and 46% recycled polyester.
Organic cotton cuts out harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, promoting safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Recycled polyester is created by taking raw material waste, like plastic bottles, and transforming it into a premium polyester fiber.
- 27 1/2" body length on size M.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
- SKSteve K.Verified Reviewer46 seconds agoRated 5 starsComfort and Style for miles.
I have a handful of Hightide sweatshirts and hoodies that all began with this purchase. It fits a touch loose and stays soft even after washing. Comfortable enough to wear all day.
This fits in a the office, perfect outside or your morning coffee or to warm up after a morning session.
Where the Sur line has a weight to it and feels heavier duty the Hightide line is lighter and more comfortable.
It's pretty perfect, no complaints.
- GLGifford L.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 stars5 Stars
Outstanding workmanship comfort, color, fit and service. Thank you very much!
- PKPerry K.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 starsHightide Hoodie
- VNVance N.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 starsHightide Pullover
Awesome piece of clothing right here. A little bit warmer and heavier than I thought it would be so just take that into account. Perfect for a breezy/cool day. Great for lounging around the house as well. It feels like you are wearing a bath robe all day!
- NMNeal M.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 starsMy new go to for....
This is my new go to. Wake up, put it on, dog for walk, put it on, go to the gym, put it on, laying around at night, put it on…..