- There are polos and then there’s the Hightide Polo.
- Adding our best-selling Hightide program, this shirt is an elevate spin on a great-fitting polo.
- Cut from terry toweling–one of our favorite fabrics that feels more like a soft beach towel. This will be the softest polo you'll ever own.
- Ridiculously comfy shirts for the everyday, special occasions and everywhere in between.
80% organic cotton, 20% recycled polyester.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
- 28" length on size M.
- Machine Wash Cold Do Not Bleach Tumble Dry Low Cool Iron if Necessary Dry Cleanable.
- RRRed R.Verified Buyer1 year agoReviewingHightide Terry PoloRated 5 starsUnreal
First off, the packaging is awesome. Just one brown bag and all of my items inside without separate plastic bags for each item. Now for the polo, I was shocked at first, it looked so rough like a towel. I put it on and it has this super soft inside. I’m no fashion designer, but I bet the rough exterior makes it so wrinkles are damn hard to get! I throw my clothes all over the place when I go to the beach (in my trunk, backpack, on the rocks) and this polo has hardly any wrinkles! Thought I would for sure return something after my first order of Outerknown, now I’m not returning a single thing! Thank you Kelly and the OK team >3 (and yes I’m a real customer, here in beautiful Oside, CA)
- TWTim W.Verified Buyer3 months agoReviewingHightide Terry PoloRated 5 starsSimply the best!
Comfortable. Smart. Casual. Wear anywhere. Feel great. Simply the best!
- PPPhilippe P.Verified Buyer4 months agoReviewingHightide Terry PoloRated 5 starsNice fit. Original.
Nice and very soft wear.
- WLWhitney L.Verified Buyer1 year agoReviewingHightide Terry PoloRated 5 starsTerry Comfort
Great fit, terry is really comfortable.
- GHGray H.Verified Buyer2 years agoReviewingHightide Terry PoloRated 5 starsGreat shirt
Very nice fit and soft feel. Very happy with the terry polo.