The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- Incredibly soft, plush, legendary comfort.
- This half zip hoodie is cut from terry toweling, one of our favorite fabrics that feels more like a soft beach towel.
- Designed to roll out of bed and cruise all day. A brushed interior is the feel-good icing on the cake.
- Cozy hood with contrast drawstring, kangaroo pocket, and our signature OK logo at the hem.
54% organic cotton and 46% recycled polyester.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our recycled polyester is made from 100% post-consumer waste, like plastic water bottles, reducing CO2 emissions and keeping a valuable material in circulation.
- 27 1/2" body length on size M.
- Model is 6'0" and wearing a size M.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
- hightide collection
Comfortable and Cozy
I am a huge hoodie geek and love the cozy feeling. It will be an everyday hoodie that I will have for many years. I plan on buying another one in a different color. I am really glad that your products are sustainable that is what attracted me the most to this brand. Keep it up team OUTERKNOWN!
I love it!
...and I definitely want another one. The only feedback is that it could be a little bit longer. My first Outerknown product but definitely not my last.
at this point I could basically just wear the hightide collection 24/7... every piece is insanely comfortable!