The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- We love Seea for their colorful designs and female-powered, ocean-loving community.
- The Seea Hermosa One Piece is ready for any and all saltwater and freshwater fun!
- Crafted with a flattering sweetheart bust, belt-like waist and keyhole back.
- This suit brings perfect functionality and sustainable swim style to the water and beyond.
80% recycled nylon and 20% spandex. Fabric is rated UPF 30+ to 50+.
Using recycled synthetic fibers saves resources, reduces water usage and pollution, and keeps a valuable material going.
ECONYL® is an endlessly recyclable fiber made from nylon waste, like carpeting and fishing nets.
Sewn in sunny California.
Seea provides repairs and recycling for all their suits.
- Vanessa (studio model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’11", Bust: 32, Waist: 24", Hips: 34.5"
- Hand wash cold. Drip dry in shade. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Surf and smile a lot.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.