Keep it groovy in our most colorful tees. Made from our unbelievably soft and lofty loose-knit organic cotton jersey, these top-shelf tees just feel better than the rest.
Color / Sea Forest
- Garment-dyed to achieve that unique, sun-washed hue and well-worn feel.
- With a slightly relaxed fit — just trust us here — these shirts feel amazing on!
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, promoting safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Made just down the road from the Outerknown office in sunny Los Angeles.
- 27 1/2" body length on size M.
- Model is 6'2" and wearing a size M.
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
- SMScott M.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingGroovy Pocket TeeRated 5 starsFavorite Tee
Can’t get enough of this t shirt. Plan on buying in other colors asap.
- JKJoe K.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingGroovy Pocket TeeRated 5 starsFits Great
I’m one of those tricky sizes to buy shirts for. The size guide was very helpful. This shirt already feels like one of my favorite shirts I’ve worn a thousand times. Loved this one so much I bought a second right away. Plus I think it’s great that there is an American made option. I just wish more companies were upfront about where things come from. Hope to buy many more. Thanks again.
- TMTom M.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingGroovy Pocket TeeRated 5 starsCool and easy
Quality, fit and style… when things exceed my expectations, not much more to say!
- MSMark S.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingGroovy Pocket TeeRated 4 starsGroovy vs Sojourn
Groovy is heavier fabric, more casual, and a much larger fit compared to the Sojourn. The Groovy does not have the ringer tee style short sleeve finishing.
I love them both but prefer the Sojourn dye and it and seems like it will hold its color longer. Sojourn five star. Groovy four star.
Size XL - 6' 200 lbs
- VRVeith R.Verified Buyer3 months agoReviewingGroovy Pocket TeeRated 5 starsMy new favorite shirt!
On the expensive side for a shirt, but feels and looks very nice.