Keep it groovy in our most colorful tees. Made from our unbelievably soft and lofty loose-knit organic cotton jersey, these top-shelf tees just feel better than the rest.
Color / Cosmo
Groovy Pocket Tee
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 0% OFF
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- Garment-dyed to achieve that unique, sun-washed hue and well-worn feel.
- With a slightly relaxed fit — just trust us here — these shirts feel amazing on!
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, promoting safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Made just down the road from the Outerknown office in sunny Los Angeles.
- 27 1/2" body length on size M.
- Model is 5'10" and wearing a size M.
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
- MSMark S.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingGroovy Pocket TeeRated 4 starsGroovy vs Sojourn
Groovy is heavier fabric, more casual, and a much larger fit compared to the Sojourn. The Groovy does not have the ringer tee style short sleeve finishing.
I love them both but prefer the Sojourn dye and it and seems like it will hold its color longer. Sojourn five star. Groovy four star.
Size XL - 6' 200 lbs
- VRVeith R.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingGroovy Pocket TeeRated 5 starsMy new favorite shirt!
On the expensive side for a shirt, but feels and looks very nice.
- JGJohn G.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingGroovy Pocket TeeRated 5 starsGreat fitting T
Very comfortable and fits perfectly
- LHLynne H.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingGroovy Pocket TeeRated 5 starsWISH IT WAS IN WOMEN’S TOO!
VERY COOL COLOR! GREAT TEE!
- CHCamden H.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingGroovy Pocket TeeRated 3 starsFeels great, poor fit
The shirt feels great. Super comfortable, nice worn in feel to it. Unfortunately it also looks like it’s a bit worn in. It feels like an old shirt that’s been stretched out and looks like it too. It fits fine across the chest. I’m a pretty muscular guy, and haven’t found a shirt that wasn’t tight on my biceps in years until this one. The sleeves are very loose and looked stretched out. Very disappointing considering the price