Girlfriend Collective Paloma Bra - FINAL SALE
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 69% OFF
- Unit price
Girlfriend Collective is a powerful force on a mission to create sustainable activewear with a high-end fit and feel for an inclusive community of women.
- Girlfriend Collective is a powerful force on a mission to create sustainable activewear with a high-end fit and feel for an inclusive community of women. Transparent manufacturing is at the core of everything they do.
- Their best-selling racerback bra also happens to be one of our favorites too.
- Made for low to medium impact workouts with a built-in support band.
- This elongated, full-coverage silhouette is so comfy you'll wear it as a top around the house too.
- 4-way stretch with UPF 45+ protection.
79% recycled polyester and 21% spandex.
A plastic water bottle can take up to 500 years to break down, so they opt for recycled polyester made from post-consumer plastic water bottles. Each bra diverts 11 bottles, 8.19 lbs of CO2, and saves 1.37 gallons of water.
Dyed with safe OEKO-TEX®-certified dyes. Water meets EPA standards before it’s released, and remaining dye mud is turned into paving stones.
At the end of the road, recycle through their Recycle. Reuse. ReGirlfriend. program. Find out more at girlfriend.com.
- Wilhelmina (studio model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’9", Bust: 34, Waist: 26", Hips: 36"
- Machine wash cold with like colors and line dry flat.
- RRRebecca R.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 starsSo versatile !
Love love love! Fits perfectly - room for my large chest while hugging a smaller rib cage. I’m scheming buying all of the possible colors.. just so good for workout or a crop top or an undershirt w no bra!! So goodWas this helpful?