Girlfriend Collective is a powerful force on a mission to create sustainable activewear with a high-end fit and feel for an inclusive community of women.
Girlfriend Collective Paloma Bra
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- Girlfriend Collective is a powerful force on a mission to create sustainable activewear with a high-end fit and feel for an inclusive community of women. Transparent manufacturing is at the core of everything they do.
- Their best-selling racerback bra also happens to be one of our favorites too.
- Made for low to medium impact workouts with a built-in support band.
- This elongated, full-coverage silhouette is so comfy you'll wear it as a top around the house too.
- 4-way stretch with UPF 45+ protection.
79% recycled polyester and 21% spandex.
A plastic water bottle can take up to 500 years to break down, so they opt for recycled polyester made from post-consumer plastic water bottles. Each bra diverts 11 bottles, 8.19 lbs of CO2, and saves 1.37 gallons of water.
Dyed with safe OEKO-TEX®-certified dyes. Water meets EPA standards before it’s released, and remaining dye mud is turned into paving stones.
At the end of the road, recycle through their Recycle. Reuse. ReGirlfriend. program. Find out more at girlfriend.com.
- Wilhelmina (studio model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’9", Bust: 34, Waist: 26", Hips: 36"
- Machine wash cold with like colors and line dry flat.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
- crop top
- rib cage
- Love Love Love