Girlfriend Collective High-Rise Compressive Leggings - FINAL SALE
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 61% OFF
- Unit price
Girlfriend Collective is a powerful force on a mission to create sustainable activewear with a high-end fit and feel for an inclusive community of women.
- Girlfriend Collective is a powerful force on a mission to create sustainable activewear with a high-end fit and feel for an inclusive community of women. Transparent manufacturing is at the core of everything they do.
- Their best-selling style also happens to be our favorite for breaking a sweat and lounging around the house.
- Designed for high-impact activities. Yoga, squats, sprints, bring it on!
- The compressive, high rise fit is comfy and ultra flattering too.
- 4-way stretch made from recycled water bottles.
79% recycled polyester and 21% spandex.
A plastic water bottle can take up to 500 years to break down, so they opt for recycled polyester made from post-consumer plastic water bottles. Each pair of leggings diverts 25 bottles, 18.61 lbs of CO2, and saves 3.11 gallons of water.
Dyed with safe OEKO-TEX®-certified dyes. Water meets EPA standards before it’s released, and remaining dye mud is turned into paving stones.
At the end of the road, recycle through their Recycle. Reuse. ReGirlfriend. program. Find out more at girlfriend.com.
- 23 3/4" inseam.
- Wilhelmina (studio model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’9", Bust: 34, Waist: 26", Hips: 36"
- Machine wash cold with like colors and line dry flat.
Notify Me When Restocked
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.