Cropped selvedge jeans that will get even better over time.
Color / Faded Indigo Selvedge
Faded Indigo Selvedge
Generation Selvedge Crop
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- Cropped selvedge jeans that will get even better over time.
- Slouchy, mid-rise fit with a straight inseam.
- Vintage 5-pocket styling with a classic button fly.
- Made with 12.5 oz small batch selvedge denim from Kaihara, a renowned denim mill in Japan.
- Roll ‘em up to reveal the signature selvedge detailing at the cuff. Selvedge refers to the self-finished edge of raw denim that keeps it from fraying.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Sewn just down the road from the Outerknown studio in Los Angeles.
S.E.A. JEANS are Guaranteed for Life. See our FAQ page for details.
- 11.5” front rise on size 27.
- 23.5” inseam on size 27.
- 16” leg opening on size 27.
- Kate (studio model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’9", Bust: 33, Waist: 25", Hips: 35"
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Line dry. Cool iron if necessary. Do not dry clean.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.