Fort Chino Shorts - FINAL SALE
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 41% OFF
- Unit price
These are your classic chino shorts with a little more guts.
- Constructed out of a durable organic cotton twill that'll break in and get even better over time.
- Garment-dyed for a lived-in feel and washed colors.
- Front side angle pockets with coin stash pocket and back welt pockets with optional flap.
- Utilitarian button fly with corozo nut buttons.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our natural corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor. It’s a solid alternative to plastic.
- 9" inseam on size 32.
- 21" leg opening on size 32.
- Model is 6'0" and wearing a size 32.
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
- LDleith d.Verified Buyer21 hours agoRated 5 starsGood dress shorts.
Good looking dress short. Button up, a bit fiddly.
- JCjulius c.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 starsNice Shorts
The cotton is soft but durable. Another great well thought product!
- DWDarren W.Verified Buyer1 month agoRated 5 starsNeeded a new look
I just recently lost 25 pounds. I need a new look, since I forever swore off cargo shorts. I found Outerknown online and rolled the dice. First thing, I wanted a chino with some substance. I hate chinos that are made out of thin material- the material used in these chinos is stunning. Its thick, well made and just looks awesome. Secondly, the fit true to size. Not too high above the knee, not too low and the waist fits perfect. I can dress these up with different colors. I ended up buying all the colors they offer and am so happy I did. Shipped out fast. What a great company. I'm so happy with these.
- RLRyan L.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 starsGood Quality and Service
You can tell these shorts will break in nicely over time and wears. The first pair I received had issues, but the customer service at Outerknown is top notch, no questions asked.