Your classic chino shorts with a little more guts.
- Constructed out of a durable organic cotton twill that gets better with every wear.
- Garment-dyed for a lived-in feel and washed hue.
- Front side angle pockets with coin stash pocket and back welt pockets with optional flap.
- Utilitarian button fly with corozo nut buttons.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our natural corozo buttons are made from tagua palm nuts gathered from the forest floor. It’s a solid alternative to plastic.
- 9" inseam on size 32.
- 19 3/4" outseam on size 32.
- 21 1/2" leg opening on size 32.
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
- LKLouise K.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingFort Chino ShortsRated 5 starsBest khaki shorts!
I bought these for my very picky 16 year old and he loved them! My husband has them too and also loves them! This is the only brand that both my husband and kids all want to wear. These chino shorts are heavy weight and substantial, they're made to last a long time!
- JJJeff J.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingFort Chino ShortsRated 4 starsFort Chino
Beefy fabric great for winters