Fillmore Boyfriend Jean - FINAL SALE
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 61% OFF
- Unit price
Easily the most laid-back jeans you'll have in your closet.
- Easily the most laid-back jeans you'll have in your closet.
- So comfy you'll even rock them when you're hanging at home.
- Roomy, mid-rise fit with a straight inseam.
- Slightly cropped, and they look great rolled up!
- Classic button fly and pockets on front and back.
- Washes look naturally faded like you've already had them for years.
89% organic cotton and 11% recycled cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
By using recycled cotton, we're saving loads of water and turning valuable waste back into a fresh fiber.
Denim from the ISKO mill in Turkey. Sewn just down the road from the Outerknown studio in Los Angeles.
S.E.A. JEANS are Guaranteed for Life. See our FAQ page for details.
- We recommend sizing down, as these will break in and relax further with wear.
- 11" front rise on size 27.
- 28" inseam on size 27.
- 14 1/2" leg opening on size 27.
- Wilhelmina (studio model) is wearing a size 26 - Height: 5’9", Bust: 34, Waist: 26", Hips: 36"
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Line dry. Cool iron if necessary. Do not dry clean.
- MMMiranda M.Verified Buyer11 months agoRated 3 starsTight between the legs
These didn’t fit in the groin area. Tight right between the legs so didn’t fit right between the legs or across my butt. I have curvy hips and bigger thighs. I was thankfully able to sell them on Outerworn, as I couldn’t return duerme to buying on final sale.
- SSShari S.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 starsLove them!
I was glad to read the reviews that recommended ordering a size down since they stretch. I love the color, fit, and style. They show as ankle length on the model. I am 5'4" and they touch the top of my shoes- perfect for me!
- SMSara M.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 starslove these
fit well - remind me of levi’s 501s but better
- PMPatricia M.1 year agoRated 5 starsGreat jeans!
I really like these jeans. I try to buy organic cotton whenever I can. I do not like jeans or pants with stretch, it is hard to find good jeans that are 100% cotton and I was so happy to find these at Outerknown . I am 5'3" and these fit me full length, I sized down to a 26 in Vintage Faded Blue (note I take a 27 in most other Outerknown jeans). At first the 26 felt way too tight but it turned out to be the right size as they do stretch out to fit your body. If they get too loose, just give them a wash. I hand wash mine and hang to dry, then put them in a low dryer for about 10 minutes to take any wrinkles out. Works for me! Need to get another pair now as I live in these!
- KKate2 years agoRated 5 starsI live in these!
A boyfriend jean that is flattering is a tough ask, particularly when ordering online! These fit the bill and then some. They are slouchy, cool, flattering and very clearly well made. On sizing, I'm usually a consistent 28 in skinny jeans and pants. I heeded the advice of other reviewers and sized down to a 27 and it was definitely the right call. At first, they we a bit snug but then relaxed within a few hours. Now after wearing them quite literally, daily, they have plenty of give around the waist and are perfectly slouchy. Buy these, you wont be disappointed - they are a new closet staple!