Easily the most laid-back jeans you'll have in your closet.
Fillmore Boyfriend Jean
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 0% OFF
- Unit price
The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- Easily the most laid-back jeans you'll have in your closet.
- So comfy you'll even rock them when you're hanging at home.
- Roomy, mid-rise fit with a straight inseam.
- Slightly cropped, and they look great rolled up!
- Classic button fly and pockets on front and back.
- Washes look naturally faded like you've already had them for years.
89% organic cotton and 11% recycled cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
By using recycled cotton, we're saving loads of water and turning valuable waste back into a fresh fiber.
Denim from the ISKO mill in Turkey. Sewn just down the road from the Outerknown studio in Los Angeles.
S.E.A. JEANS are Guaranteed for Life. See our FAQ page for details.
- We recommend sizing down, as these will break in and relax further with wear.
- 11" front rise on size 27.
- 28" inseam on size 27.
- 14 1/2" leg opening on size 27.
- Wilhelmina (studio model) is wearing a size 26 - Height: 5’9", Bust: 34, Waist: 26", Hips: 36"
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Line dry. Cool iron if necessary. Do not dry clean.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
- boyfriend jeans
New favorite jeans
I absolutely love my new Fillmore boyfriend jeans. I am 5’2” and they are the perfect length. They are super comfortable and look really good.
Love, love, love the Fillmore boyfriend
So happy with the jeans. Just the boyfriend fit I was looking for and so comfortable! My newest favorite jeans!
Great fitting jeans
I have been looking for a long time for a pair of jeans that weren’t too low or too high and these do the trick. Super comfortable and look good too!
Best Jeans Ever
Hi, I never write a review or buy jeans on line but the Fillmore Boyfriend jeans merit an exception. Plus I read a lot of reviews so I guess it is only fair to contribute sometimes. I am a little heavy right now (thanks COVID) so I ordered the 31". They looked huge when they arrived and sort of stiff as they do not have all of the stretchy stuff that jeans have now days. The moment I put them on it was true love. They have a sort of 70’s retro fit with straight legs and mildly high waist and are super flattering. I am working on loosing weight (thanks Noom) and have subsequently ordered the 30" (which I am now wearing) and the 29" which I have not had the guts to try on yet but I am keeping them for when I am at a healthier weight. I am getting rid of all of my other jeans except a pair of wide legged cropped jeans from JJill. Seriously. I love them and tell anyone who asks and even folks who do not ask. They are expensive and worth every penny. Great job Fillmore!!!
fit well - remind me of levi’s 501s but better