Easily the most laid-back jeans you'll have in your closet.
- Roomy mid-rise fit with a straight inseam.
- Made with 12.9 oz rigid organic and recycled cotton.
- Finished with OK-branded hardware.
- 5-pocket styling and a classic button fly.
- We recommend sizing down, as these will break in and relax further with wear.
- S.E.A. JEANS are guaranteed for life!
89% organic cotton, 11% recycled cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
By using recycled cotton, we're saving loads of water and turning valuable waste back into a fresh fiber.
The denim for this pair comes from the famed ISKO mill in Turkey.
Cut, sewn, and washed in Los Angeles at Saitex, the leading sustainable denim factory.
S.E.A. stands for Social and Environmental Accountability and marks a true Outerknown signature! See our FAQ page for details.
- 11" front rise, 30" inseam, 14 1/2" leg opening on size 27.
- Amira is wearing a size 26 - Height: 5’8", Bust: 32", Waist: 23", Hips: 34"
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Line dry. Cool iron if necessary. Do not dry clean.
Notify Me When Restocked
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.
Fillmore Boyfriend Jean
- LHLorrie H.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoReviewingFillmore Boyfriend JeanRated 4 out of 5 starsNice jeans
Runs big. I should have ordered a size down. Super comfy and kept anyway. Fits great even if a bit large.
- NWNanci W.Verified Buyer3 months agoReviewingFillmore Boyfriend JeanRated 5 out of 5 starsNew favorite jean
Love the style and fit!
- SCSarah C.Verified Buyer3 months agoReviewingFillmore Boyfriend JeanRated 5 out of 5 starsThis is a rare review for me
I am a voracious but skeptical consumer of reviews but I confess I rarely write them. These jeans are worth taking the time, both because they’re great and because it’s important to heed the sizing cautions from Outerknown and other reviewers. These are a lovely off-white that’s isn’t too off-white. They’re more of a summer jean, but in order to decide if I was keeping them or not, I tried them on with ankle boots and a sweater and they look great. They’re not see-through and you don’t have that ubiquitous annoying visible pocket stuff going on that’s not hard to solve, but so many denim companies still produce white jeans that look ridiculous around the hip bones. Sizing thoughts: I am normally a 28 or a 29, maybe 70/30 in terms of 28 vs 29. Formerly a size 4, now somewhere between a 4 and a 6, and if things run small, that’s when I go for the 29. 30 or 31” waist depending upon the time of of month, 38” hips, formerly 5’8” but closer to 5’7” now (years of running have compressed my spine, or at least what physicians tell me in order to make me feel better about shrinking). I took a chance and ordered the 27 and they’re perfect. Great fit at the waist (I could have buttoned a 26, but I’m glad I didn’t size down further), loose without being baggy and unflattering below the waist. Outerknown’ s sustainability practices and the lifetime guarantee for these jeans add to their appeal. I had half a dozen pairs of white jeans bookmarked to eventually try on when I…
- ADAnn D.Verified Buyer3 months agoReviewingFillmore Boyfriend JeanRated 5 out of 5 starsFabulous
Love these! They feel like I’ve had them forever, right off the bat. Usually a size 8 and ordered a 28. Fits perfectly. A slightly higher rise without being ‘to high’. Looking forward to many years on these jeans.
- WJWendy J.Verified Buyer3 months agoReviewingFillmore Boyfriend JeanRated 5 out of 5 starsI sized up and love them now
I have wide hips and a narrow waist. The suggestion to size down did not work at all. Couldn't get them on!! I exchanged for a size bigger than normal and they are now my fave jeans. The were still tight to start but did loosen up after a few hours.
Comfortable and super high quality. Distressed but not holey or sloppy.