- Our signature Boyfriend jeans with a relaxed mid-rise fit, roomy straight inseam and classic straight leg with a slight taper at the bottom so they look great rolled up too!
- 5-pocket styling and a classic button fly.
- Finished with OK-branded hardware.
- We recommend sizing down as these will break in and relax further with wear.
99% organic cotton, 1% ROICA recycled spandex.
- 11" front rise on size 27.
- 28" inseam on size 27.
- 14 1/2" leg opening on size 27.
- Wilhelmina (studio model) is wearing a size 26 - Height: 5’9", Bust: 34, Waist: 26", Hips: 36"
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Line dry. Cool iron if necessary. Do not dry clean.
- ALAnne L.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingFillmore Boyfriend JeanRated 5 starsFavorite jeans
These are my favorite jeans ever. I have two pairs, white and spruce, love both. So comfy and love how they look/feel. I’m 5’6” 108 lbs and comfortably wear a size 24.
- COCathy O.Verified Buyer3 months agoReviewingFillmore Boyfriend JeanRated 3 starsNot quite right
I want to love these jeans, but I can't seem to find a size that works for my body. I have a typical curvy shape. Wider in the hips, narrower at the waist. These are way too big in the waist (size 31). I tried the 30 and those were too tight in the waist. I will take them to a tailor to see if I can have the waist taken in to fit better.
Make curvy jeans please.
- RLRebecca L.Verified Reviewer6 months agoReviewingFillmore Boyfriend JeanRated 5 starsRuns big - but worth trying and returning to get the right size
I spent a few weeks trying on pretty much every jeans cut Outerknown makes, and these were my hands-down favorite. I bought two pairs, but a thing to be aware of is that for me at least, the different colors ran in different shoes. In the Prospect, I bought a full two sizes smaller than my regular size (I’m usually a 28 but bought a 26), but in the Capri Destructed, that same size was far too small and I ended up buying just one size down (27). It was worth all the effort though (and Outerknown makes returns so easy). I have the kind of body that isn’t great for boyfriend jeans (I’m a short, curvy size 6) but have been looking forever for a pair that would work. These are IT. The denim is fabulous, the cut is perfect, and I plan to wear them constantly.
- MYMujde Y.Verified Buyer9 months agoReviewingFillmore Boyfriend JeanRated 5 starsfavorite pair of pants.
This is by far my favorite purchase of jeans. A most comfortable and most style-bending piece. I wear it with a silk blouse when I lecture in class (college) or with a simple white shirt to go about my day. Whatever the occasion, my Fillmore Boyfriend has not disappointed!
- JJulieVerified Buyer1 year agoReviewingFillmore Boyfriend JeanRated 5 starsComfort!
What sorcery is this? These jeans are just what I was looking for - comfortable, cute, simple. They hit just below the belly button and stay put, so no need to hike them up throughout the day. The crotch is roomy enough so it doesn’t dig in when you’re sitting. The only drawback is that they are short, so they are more of a warm-weather jean to show your ankles. I’d like another version that is 3 inches longer for more of a winter jean. I am 5’6”, 118, slim build, and I bought a 25.