- Flat jersey covered elastic waistband with drawcord for comfortable adjustments.
- Complete with a super soft liner for extra support and to prevent chafing.
- Front slash pockets and back pocket with mesh bag interior for drainage.
- Reflective OK logo at leg opening and Outerknown logo at back pocket.
Self: 85% recycled polyester, 15% spandex; Liner: 46% recycled polyester, 46% COOLMAX® EcoMade polyester, 8% spandex.
Made responsibly from a recycled polyester blend.
COOLMAX® EcoMade comes from 100% post-consumer recycled resources. This versatile polyester fiber is designed for year-round comfort, helping the wearer stay cool when it’s warm and warm when it’s cool.
This garment is sewn in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which means the makers have been paid a premium for their work, collectively deciding how to use this extra funding to better their lives.
- 7" Inseam;
- 23" Leg Opening on size M.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Notify Me When Restocked
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.
Endurance Lined Volley
- JJeffVerified Reviewer2 months agoReviewingEndurance Lined VolleyRated 4 out of 5 starsI'd own one in every color only if...
Love these shorts. One of the most comfortable workout shorts with great build quality that I've ever owned. But the price is hard to swallow unless you catch a sale for a low selling color like I did. Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge believer that you get what you pay for, but $118 for a pair of shorts?
- GGGrant G.Verified Buyer7 months agoReviewingEndurance Lined VolleyRated 5 out of 5 starsPerfect training/running short
Love em. Got 5 colours!