The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- The perfect blend of utility and style.
- So comfortable they’ll give your favorite blue jeans some healthy competition.
- Made from a heavyweight stretch twill for moving freely.
- Straight fit with a slight crop and tapered leg that pairs well with sneakers or heels.
- Front utility pockets and back patch pockets with flaps and hidden snap closure.
- Easy hook and bar closure at waist.
98% organic cotton and 2% spandex.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
- 10 1/2" front rise on size 4.
- 27" inseam on size 4.
- 13 1/2" leg opening on size 4.
- Vanessa (First model) is wearing a size 4 - Height: 5’11", Bust: 32", Waist: 24", Hips: 34.5"
- Julia (Second model) is wearing a size 4 - Height: 5'8", Bust: 34", Waist: 26", Hips: 34"
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
These pants have become one of my style pants. They're comfy, fit great and can be dressed up or down for an either polished or laid back look.
these are very comfortable pants, roomy but not too, sturdy but not too, colorful but not too. They are fast taking place of my most uncomfortable jeans, as advertised.