Eastbank Crew - FINAL SALE
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 60% OFF
- Unit price
Rugged, textural sweaters you'll have forever.
- Rugged, textural sweaters you'll have forever.
- One of our favorites since the beginning. It's so good we only have to update the colors each season.
- This "moss stitch" offers incredible loft and softness. Ribbed collar.
Fully fashioned, so the panels are knit together, not sewn. You know it's a good quality sweater when it's fully fashioned.
55% extrafine Merino wool and 45% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Merino wool is a natural, renewable, and biodegradable fiber sourced from sheep.
- 27" body length.
- Model is 6'0" and wearing size M
- Hand wash cold. Do not bleach. Lay flat to dry at room temperature. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
- JGJonathan G.Verified Reviewer3 weeks agoRated 4 starsVery nice - oddly short
I had never ordered anything from Outerknown before and I didn’t know how sizing and fit goes.. I ordered a medium and a large because I often can wear either. The sweater itself is VERY soft and QUITE comfy against bare skin. The knit is quite attractive. The sizing — turns out the large fit me best and I would say this garment runs true to technical sizing or slightly small. That is a Large suits a 42-44 chest on the slim side. Size up for a little more room and length. The arms are the perfect length and the shoulders run a little narrow. The length of the sweater is oddly short… I am 5’9 and by no means a tall guy, and this sweater ought to have at least 2” if not 3” more inches of length to really sit proper and comfortably. It certainly appears much longer fitting in the model photos.. they must have sized up. The bottom knit hem width out to be the same size as the sleeve cuffs. That is the bottom hem knit portion is 1/2” shorter than the sleeve cuff knit portion. If that makes any sense.
- APAustin P.Verified Buyer3 months agoRated 5 starsIncredibly comfortable
Would definitely recommend this
- SFScott F.Verified Buyer10 months agoRated 5 starsGreat fit super comfort
Love the fit and look. Warm and very comfortable.
- ALAndrew L.Verified Buyer2 years agoRated 5 starsWorth It!
Have no regrets spending a bit more for sustainable clothing, especially ones that fit true to size and are of such high quality. They really incorporate sustainability in all aspects, from the packaging and tags, to even including a reusable metal straw.
- KKkelli k.Verified Buyer2 years agoRated 5 starsGorgeous knit
Bought as a gift for my father. The material is super soft with a very fine weave and nice luster. Absolutely gorgeous - got the golden color and it wasn't too bright or too dull (in my opinion).