Color / Riviera Light Wash
Marin Mid Wash
Riviera Light Wash
- Sits easy at the waist, relaxed through the thigh, and tapers below the knee.
- Cut in 12 oz organic cotton with a hint of stretch for comfort.
- Dull nickel hardware.
- Zipper fly.
- S.E.A. JEANS are guaranteed for life!
97% organic cotton, 2% recycled polyester, 1% spandex.
Organic cotton cuts out harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, promoting safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
The denim for this pair comes from the ISKO mill in Turkey.
Cut, sewn, and washed at Saitex, the leading sustainable denim factory.
S.E.A. stands for Social and Environmental Accountability and marks a true Outerknown signature! See our FAQ page for details.
- 30", 32" and 34" Inseams available.
- 11 1/2" Front Rise on size 32.
- 14" Leg Opening on size 32.
- Lifestyle model is 6'1" and wearing size 32/32.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Line dry. Cool iron if necessary. Do not dry clean.
Drifter Tapered Fit
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 0% OFF
- Unit price
- JWJosh W.Verified Buyer4 years agoReviewingDrifter Tapered FitRated 5 out of 5 starsNew Favorite Jeans
love the fit. ordered my normal waist/length and fits perfect. room up top, with perfect leg. ordered one color, and going back for more
- SASean A.Verified Buyer17 hours agoReviewingDrifter Tapered FitRated 2 out of 5 starsGreat pair of jeans
The fabric of these jeans is great! Day one and they feel like your fav pair of go to jeans. Order 32” waist and 32” inseam and both seemed a bit big. Legs I need to cuff and waist has lots of room.
- SPScott P.Verified Buyer1 month agoReviewingDrifter Tapered FitRated 5 out of 5 starsOK
Best pair of jeans I’ve had in a really long time. I absolutely love them
- SKStephen K.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingDrifter Tapered FitRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat quality
Some of the best quality jeans I own. They are a little longer than anticipated but will probably be wearing these with boots anyway.
- MTMichael T.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingDrifter Tapered FitRated 5 out of 5 starsGood fit and great look
Fits nicely at the waist. A little snug through the thigh but seems to be breaking in fairly well after wearing a few times. Fabric is not stiff at all which I appreciate. Expect to be wearing these for years to come.