Drifter Tapered Fit - FINAL SALE
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- 50% OFF
- Unit price
Tapered jeans for the man on the move. These sit easy at the waist, are relaxed through the thigh, and taper below the knee for a clean finish.
- Our tapered fit sits at the waist and has a relaxed fit at the thigh, that tapers below the knee with a 14" leg opening.
- Cut from 13.5 oz mid-weight organic cotton twill, and garment dyed for a soft, lived-in feel.
- Dull nickel hardware.
- Zipper fly.
100% Organic Cotton
Our S.E.A. JEANS are crafted to the highest possible ethical and environmental standards. The denim for this pair comes from the famed ISKO mill in Turkey.
They were cut, sewn and washed at Saitex in Vietnam, the leading sustainable denim factory on the planet.
S.E.A. JEANS are Guaranteed for Life. See our FAQ page for details.
This garment is sewn in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility, which means the makers have been paid a premium for their work; they collectively decide how to use this extra funding to better their lives.
- 30", 32" and 34" Available
- 14" Leg Opening
- Model is 6'0," 175 pounds and wearing size 32
- Hand wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Lay flat to dry at room temperature. Cool iron if necessary. Do not dry clean.
- JCJade C.Verified Buyer1 week agoRated 4 starsgreat color / fun cut
This color pops in a subdued sort of way - if that's possible ... And the cut is refreshing - an alternative to supplement your preference for slim/modern jeans.
Took 3 buys on "FINAL SALE" though to nail the sizing (first purchase of OK jeans).
- RPRichard P.Verified Buyer3 weeks agoRated 5 starsBest jeans yet
Excellent build quality, perfect fabric, great colors/washes and they fit perfect too. My search for jeans ended at Outerknown. No need to look elsewhere.
- BBBryce B.Verified Buyer2 months agoRated 5 starsAwesome jeans
Usually don’t pay $150 for jeans, but these jeans are legit! I weight 215 lbs and bouts a size 36/32 and they are true to size. I like the fit at the waist and how they are a little tapered in the leg. Great job Outerknown.
- MNMatthew N.Verified Buyer6 months agoRated 5 starsGreat Jeans - Run Very Large
Great material and love them, except that they run about 2 sizes larger than expected, even compared to other OuterKnown jeans. Should have returned quickly, but thought they'd shrink up - but didn't. Will need to sell on and repurchase.
- EEOVerified Buyer1 year agoRated 4 starsGreat fitting jeans.
These jeans fit well. One change I would make would be to make the pockets and inch or two deeper. A large phone sticks out much further than it should.