The Drifter was designed for the open-minded explorer, someone who wants to add color to their adventures.
Feel good, share the love, and support a circular future. Buy or sell pre-loved Outerknown through Outerworn.
- Our tapered fit sits at the waist and has a relaxed fit at the thigh, that tapers below the knee with a 14" leg opening.
- Cut from 13.5 oz mid-weight organic cotton twill, and garment dyed for a soft, lived-in feel.
- Dull nickel hardware.
- Zipper fly.
100% Organic Cotton
Our S.E.A. JEANS are crafted to the highest possible ethical and environmental standards. The denim for this pair comes from the famed ISKO mill in Turkey.
They were cut, sewn and washed at Saitex in Vietnam, the leading sustainable denim factory on the planet.
S.E.A. JEANS are Guaranteed for Life. See our FAQ page for details.
This garment is sewn in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility, which means the makers have been paid a premium for their work; they collectively decide how to use this extra funding to better their lives.
- 30", 32" and 34" Available
- 14" Leg Opening
- Model is 6'0," 175 pounds and wearing size 32
- Hand wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Lay flat to dry at room temperature. Cool iron if necessary. Do not dry clean.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
- MPMichael P.Verified Buyer4 months agoRated 5 starsFantastic pants
Typical Outerknown high quality product. Tends to run a bit large through seat, so I sized down, but these have quickly become one of my favorite pairs of pants.
- SRSarah R.Verified Buyer9 months agoRated 5 starsI didn't get it
Yeah, I need a tracking I never received these
- EMEric M.Verified Buyer1 year agoRated 5 starsGood pants
Fiance thinks they make my ass look good. Make me feel like a big boy. Would buy again
- SCScott C.Verified Buyer2 years agoRated 5 starsGreat jeans
Really love these jeans. Normally I'm a pretty devoted Levi's 501 guy, and it's rare that I find jeans I like outside of those. But these hit the mark and then some. They're a nice throwback in a world of stretch denim. It's pretty thick and hearty all cotton denim, so I feel like there is a little bit of a break in period, but that just means they'll last longer. Fit-wise, they're slim without being skinny. For anyone looking for something baggier, this fit isn't the way to go. But if you want just a good, timeless slimmer jean, these are perfect. And they fact that they're organic cotton just makes it all the better. I would highly recommend.
- MPMandi P.Verified Buyer2 years agoRated 5 starsGood Pants
Had to exchange for a smaller size ( run a tad big imo). But once we had the right size in our hands they were great. Looks like denim with the colors of a khaki or trouser so they are a nice middle ground pant. Nice fit and great quality.