- Sits easy at the waist, relaxed through the thigh, and tapers below the knee.
- Cut in 12 oz organic cotton with a hint of stretch for comfort.
- Dull nickel hardware.
- Zipper fly.
- S.E.A. JEANS are guaranteed for life!
98% organic cotton 2% spandex.
Organic cotton cuts out harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, promoting safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
The denim for this pair comes from the Candiani mill in Italy.
Cut, sewn, and washed at Saitex, the leading sustainable denim factory.
S.E.A. stands for Social and Environmental Accountability and marks a true Outerknown signature! See our FAQ page for details.
- 30", 32" and 34" Inseams available.
- 11 1/2" Front Rise on size 32. 14" Leg Opening on size 32.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Do not bleach. Line dry. Cool iron if necessary. Do not dry clean.
Notify Me When Restocked
We'll notify you when this product is back in stock.
Drifter Tapered Fit
Carbon Neutral Shipping
Ecommerce deliveries have a carbon footprint. That's why we support cutting-edge companies that remove carbon from the air.
To date we've removed 48,809 lbs of shipping emissions. That's like...
How It Works
For every order we receive, a formula is used to calculate the estimated shipping emissions. Based on those estimates, a portion of our revenue goes to carbon removal companies that have been vetted by scientists from Carbon Direct. Those companies use that money to remove however much carbon our shipments created. Any extra funds go toward the further development of carbon removal technologies.
Solutions We Fund
We are currently funding solutions that remove atmospheric carbon and store it from 10-1000+ years such as:
- Soil Carbon Storage
- Ocean-based Removal
- Direct Air Capture
- JWJosh W.Verified Buyer5 years agoReviewingDrifter Tapered FitRated 5 out of 5 starsNew Favorite Jeans
love the fit. ordered my normal waist/length and fits perfect. room up top, with perfect leg. ordered one color, and going back for more
- QRQuinn R.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingDrifter Tapered FitRated 5 out of 5 starsGreat jeans!
Great jeans! Very comfortable and fit very well.
- PKPaul K. S.Verified Buyer2 months agoReviewingDrifter Tapered FitRated 4 out of 5 starsLooks great, but doesn't fit my body perfectly
These jeans look great. I can wear them to work where I'm not supposed to wear blue jeans, because they look more like chinos. However, they don't fit my body perfectly. I wear 32" waist and 34" length. The waist and length are mostly good, but they are slightly loose in the waist, and too tight in the inner thigh and groin area when I walk. (Maybe my thighs are a little thicker in that area because I do CrossFit?) I need to wear them with a belt, which is fine. I tried putting them on wet and walking around in them to stretch them out, which seemed to help a bit. I'm assuming they'll stretch out more in the inner thighs and conform to my body over time.
- ABArtie B.Verified Buyer3 months agoReviewingDrifter Tapered FitRated 5 out of 5 starsLove these jeans!
I finally found jeans that fit me right and that I love wearing. I appreciate the quality and the style. They’re a little too long but I’ll just cuff them. Can’t wait to order another pair in a different wash.
- SASean A.Verified Buyer3 months agoReviewingDrifter Tapered FitRated 2 out of 5 starsGreat pair of jeans
The fabric of these jeans is great! Day one and they feel like your fav pair of go to jeans. Order 32” waist and 32” inseam and both seemed a bit big. Legs I need to cuff and waist has lots of room.