The First Brand Founded on a Total Commitment to Sustainability
We are driven by a passion for responsible action, and courageous change.
- Our best-selling Field Pants are back in a rigid, garment-dyed denim.
- Inspired by vintage naval wear, these pants are straight-up functional.
- With a high rise and a wide leg, they're super flattering too.
- Deep front and back pockets.
- Belt loops, zip fly, and natural corozo nut buttons for the win.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
- 28" inseam on size 27
- Wilhelmina (studio model) is wearing a size 26 - Height: 5’9", Bust: 34, Waist: 26", Hips: 36"
- Machine wash cold. Wash with like colors. Do not bleach. Line dry. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
Find Your Outerknown
As designers, it challenges us to build better, more sustainable products. As producers, it asks us to lift the lid on our supply chain bringing the consumer along on our journey.
- home sweat pant
LOVE these pants. They’re high waisted, but don’t feel constricting or dig in. They’re wide legged but don’t look baggy, and they wash well. They’re out of my size in every color, but can’t wait for a restock because I’ll be getting another pair!
Add to Cart!
These are a do-it-all pair of pants! I ordered these in olive drab, size 27 and I would call them a new staple. True to size but roomy in the leg (I would consider them more wide leg than straight fit) and made beautifully. Definitely a new staple... Debating whether my next pair will be salt or pitch black!
I love these pants!
Super flattering and comfy! Great quality! Will definitely be purchasing more!
Chic but comfortable
I've loved every item of clothing ever purchased from Outerknown, but these were my first pants...They fit like a dream - a tad more 'fitted' than what I usually wear in today's work from home sweat pant or super-stretchy leggings/skinny jeans world BUT still completely comfortable. What the actual waistline on these jeans gives you is a chic, put-together silhouette that makes you feel like you've really brought the style home! For reference, I'm 5'8" and about 127 lbs...the 27 fits perfectly. I've worn them at least 8 times in 2 weeks and they are still fresh-looking, so I know they'll be perfect for travel!
Love these pants
These pants are super comfortable. :) I wear them everywhere.